Support & Advice
Apply for Student Finance
It's time for new full-time undergraduate students to apply for student finance!
It's quick and easy to apply online - all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Register online - create your account
- Fill in the application - you'll need your passport, bank details and National Insurance number. You don't need to have confirmed your place for university before applying, you can apply for your first choice and then change the details later if you need to!
- Provide evidence - it is important to provide all evidence that Student Finance England ask for, it may delay your application.
It can take up to 6 weeks to process your application so the earlier you apply, the better! It will take around 30 minutes to complete the application form so make sure you have enough time and do it on a computer/laptop to avoid making mistakes.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our student money adviser team on email@example.com.
If you are a continuing student, you can reapply by logging into your existing online account.
- Read Next
- CORONAVIRUS UPDATE Why you should do a semester abroad! Studying abroad in the Netherlands Apply for Student Finance Fishbourne Halls Tour International Women's Day 2020 5 ways to better your mental health Let's talk mental health Top things to do in Bognor Regis! The sports teams are my favourite part of uni!
- Apply for Student Finance What to and NOT to bring for Accommodation! 8 reasons why you should join a society! Liam’s Top Tips on being a bigger, unfit person at a sporty university Why you should do a semester abroad! Studying abroad in the Netherlands My Football Coaching interview experience Why you should consider doing a Degree Apprenticeship! Why come to a University of Chichester Open Day? Top things to do in Chichester